You’ve heard of it. You’ve seen it around. But can it live up to the hype.
Follow me through my day as I put it to the test. Can it live up to the claims?
Watch here: Urban Decay Troublemaker
Urban Decay Troublemaker: http://go.magik.ly/ml/6pgj/
Covergirl Super Sizer: http://amzn.to/2f2V9jp
Loreal Primer: http://amzn.to/2wXLKOc
Whether you shaved your eyebrows, like me, or whether they have unfortunately fallen out, I have the details on the best way to fill them in.
Watch the tutorial here:
Here is where to find the products mentioned in the video:
Brow stamp: http://amzn.to/2gmURAl
Loreal Brow Stylist: http://amzn.to/2wmgHNq
Two Faced Brow Envy (Amazon: $29): http://amzn.to/2iKuE34
Two Faced Brow Envy (Sephora $39): http://go.magik.ly/ml/6jho/
Elf Brow Templates: http://amzn.to/2iM2dSx
Eyebrow Stencils ($4.99): http://amzn.to/2wrviFG
Eyebrow Stencils ($8.99): http://amzn.to/2vwe5xF
Makeup Geek Small Crease Brush
1. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Elf
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list? Nice
3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas photo.
4. Have you ever had a White Christmas? Yes, the year was 2009 and it was a Snowmageddon. Jeff got stuck at work and Christmas had to be postponed.
5. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute? Yes. All year ’round. I shop as often as I can so I have less to do when Advent starts.
6. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be? Elf because I love the way he decorates. And he eats sweets all day long.
8. Name all of Santa’s reindeer. Dasher, Prancer, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph
9. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it? Generally, early October. The kids do most of the actual work but we are all together while they do it. Mostly I just take pictures.
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Fake
12. Peeking at gifts or be surprised? Always surprised. I love surprises.
13. Show us your ugly Christmas sweater if you have one. There’s a good gift for me. But let’s make it an ugly Tshirt.
14. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be? Jeff
15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? We do fudge, no bake cookies and a pumpkin roll every year. I make it with the kids’ help.
16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? Pro, all the way.
17. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling? Once, many years ago, with my church.
18. What tops your tree? Nothing actually
19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them? I make goals and I do my best to achieve them.
20. You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be? A new camera…and a cure for cancer.
To see my video response to this, and a bunch of pictures, go to Mascara to Midnight.